2009. december 22., kedd

2009. december 20-21, Veghel


Esik a hó, illetve esett a hétvégén... kint voltunk a parkban. Ami fantasztikus itt, hogy nem takarítják az utakat, nem sóznak... valahogy természetes mindenkinek, hogy lassabban közlekedik, de cserébe nem szennyezik a talajt - na és persze emiatt nem marja ki a só a kutya lábát...

1 megjegyzés:

Lucy írta...

Thank you for your comment at my blog, your black cocker is so like Molly!

We have found that generally more places are dog-friendly here than in England, for example. Hotels and Bed-and-Breakfasts usually say with their information if they accept dogs, and many do.

At Carnac it is not possible to approach and touch the stones anyway, but we certainly had Molly with us when we walked around them.

I'm a little busy just now, but please e-mail me at
lucy.kmptn@gmail.com and I will write back with any more ideas I have.